Pages

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

I'm busy working away on two university assignments, but have to take time out to decorate our home for the wonderful festive season. 

As I add bits of colour and shiny baubles to the tree and all available surfaces, listening to Bing Crosby, Neil Diamond and Dean Martin sing me the songs I love at this special time, I again acknowledge that we all "Need a little Christmas every single minute". But even more than that, we need a little Paris every single minute, and so here I am channelling Paris in the heat of a Perth Yuletide:



2 comments:

  1. Very cool that you've made Paris part of your holidays! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a joyeux noel to you and yours, Adria. Cool is what we are hoping to be. The temperature is forecast to be only 30 degrees, which will be lovely.

      Cheers ...

      Delete